Thursday, September 3, 2009

A whole New Day

Howdy ya'll....
I hope you are all doing fabulous and great. What has gone on lately..hmm..well lets see, I'm still single however that no longer bothers me as much as it used to. I feel the Lord has a plan for all of us. I don't mean to sound like one of those truly obnoxious preachy persons, however I can't help but acknowledge His presence throughout my ordeal.
~What has also come to my knowledge is that I received more well wishes and support from complete strangers than I thought was possible and the people I should have gotten the most from I did not. SO I know now who my "true" friends are and who is not.
~ I also have a brand new outlook on life..gone is the MaryBeth who would let people walk over her and not say anything..gone is the woman who would be so kind to people who turn around and stab me in the back . Those days are truly over, I'm still warm and kind but now more choosy.
~ I also got a new look physically I have lost a total of 35lbs since my journey started months ago, I feel so much more energized and positive. Life is to short to harm ones self for a good time , whether it be from too much food, alcohol or even worse smoking or drugs. And once again I'm not saying i don't like a good bag of Frito's and a glass of wine now and then..lol..

~Today is a new Day :)
Come join me

1 comment:

  1. This is great to know you have a new perspective on the single life. Love will come when its time. Keep being you.

    ReplyDelete