Friday, August 14, 2009

Surgery Over




hi all


i missed you. i have had my surgery its been 2 weeks.in case you don't remember i had a large tumor on my liver the surgeons had to remove 50% of my liver and they also removed the gall bladder because it was in the way. i was in the hospital for about 5 days. I'm recovering quite well....i have a new lease on life. I'm done worrying about the little things and even some of the big things...I'm just so happy to be home and out of that hospital. there are noises of people screaming that i cannot get out of my mind. and my roommate was a trip and a half. her dam cell phone rang ALL night in loud mode...dude show some respect and this was an older lady too not some young chick like me , i had my cell on low ring to be classy...lol..i walked to the end of the block today and i even designed a new purse. good times.....i still cant eat allot hurts to much when the stomach stretches out . i have a Huge incision on my belly and about 26 staples that need to be removed. its been so surreal and i still cannot believe this happened to me . i love life so much its not even funny. and i have such an amazing group of family and friends that have made this traumatic moment all the more bearable. i still do not know if it is cancer yet. and i don't care. ....well i do but i love how I'm feeling right now and I'm not gonna stop living life like this regardless if it is.
thanks god and all of you

1 comment:

  1. Good attitude and i am happy to hear that things are going alright. Hang in there i am sure there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete